The beta copies are free and you can get one now. They have no expiration date, they are very functional, and they are quite stable.
The full download includes everything that you need to get started.
- You must have IE5, IE 5.5, or IE6 installed on your machine. Certain providers are not functional with IE4.
- This program is 100% free of spyware, advertising popups, shopping tools, top-level domain extenders, and other annoying claptrap. It does what it says it does, and no more. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Download and run this executable, choose your directory, and you will be off and going! Pick "Headline Viewer" from your Start/Programs menu, and you will see the latest articles from the first provider in your list.
For full operating instructions please read the help file.
If you are in a hurry, here are some quick directions:
- Double-click on an article title to open it up in your browser.
- Click on the ">" to go to the next article in the list or "<" to go to the previous article.
- Use the Settings dialog to add and manage your list of providers and to control other program settings.
- Turn on the provider list in the Settings, and then click on any of the active providers to go to that provider.